Back in May, we were promoting a Web Expo presented jointly by the American and Canadian Red Crosses on Workplace Safety. We’re sure some of you out there missed it, and that’s okay — it happens.
The GOOD NEWS is that you can listen to a podcast here of the event now through May 2010! It has great sessions like:
- OSHA’s Emergency Response Role and Helpful Resources for Preparedness
- Engaging Employees and Senior Management in Creating an Injury Prevention Culture
- Maintaining a Safety Culture in a Recession
- Measuring Your Safety Program Success
- Cooperative Programs: On-Site Consultation and OSHA Challenge Pilot Program